Languedoc Farm Self Catering Accommodation In Stellenbosch
We invite you to share our tranquil, secure and comfortable home, on a small Cape/English lifestyle farm, situated 10 minutes from historic Stellenbosch, in the Blaauwklippen valley surrounded by the majestic Stellenbosch and Helderberg mountains.
Good old fashioned home from home country comfort consisting of 2 separate private suites, designed and furnished for 2 people.
The beautiful natural garden with magnificent 60 year old trees, has pathways leading to a duck pond and the Blaauwklippen River, with shaded sitting areas for you to enjoy the abundant birdlife.
The Garden Suite has its own driveway/carport leading into a private olive garden, overlooking a small vineyard and oak trees, with a braai and deck. The entrance to the suite is off the deck, leading into a dining area, and fully equipped kitchen, suitable for a short holiday to a long stay.
The tastefully decorated bedroom consists of a sitting area with satellite television, queen size bed, and an en suite bathroom with shower.
The deck with garden table and seating for four people, is built around a crab apple tree, great for sundowners, eating out and relaxing, with the accompaniment of squirrels and birdlife.
The Paddock Suite with private entrance and parking under an old oak tree, has it's own garden, patio, braai overlooking the horses grazing in the paddocks.
The suite consists of a bedroom with king (or twin) beds with 2 comfortable arm chairs, satellite full dstv and a full en-suite bathroom.
The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, mini oven/hob cooker, microwave, toaster and kettle. Laundry facilities are available.
Please note: No children under 12.
- 10 minutes to Stellenbosch
- 30 minutes to Cape Town International Airport
- 50 minutes to Cape Town and Water Front
- 30 minutes to Strand beaches
- 40 minutes to Franschhoek
- 60 minutes to Hermanus and whale watching
- 120 minutes to most southern tip of Africa
- 2 - 30 minutes to 100 wineries
- Airport transfer and tours can be arranged
- Wine Tasting and Tours
- Top Restaurants in and around Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
- 9 Golf courses
- Mountain biking, cycling, horse riding, walking and hiking in Cape Nature reserves
- Open air theatres
- Spier - well known for the Cheetah Outreach, Eagle Encounters and a variety of restaurants
- Museums and art galleries